I've been working on a recipe (as the title describes) and am having a little trouble getting the flavors to shape as I'd like. I'm limited on extracts atm so I'm just trying to make due with what I have. My idea here was to have the flavors taste like if you took a spoonful of JIF (that oily, buttery-sweet, rich pb profile) and dipped it in a jar of blackberry preserves.
Here was my last attempt and notes on it:
- TFA Blackberry (1%)
- TFA DX Peanut Butter (2%)
- CAP Peanut Butter V2 (4%)
- CAP Bavarian Cream (2%)
- CAP Golden Butter (0.75%)
- LB Sweetener (0.5%)
- .65 Saline (3%)
For a week the blackberry was very sharp and over powered just about everything else. The bavarian cream and butter helped to soften it up the more time it steeped. The saline helped with the nuttiness/sharpness of the PB but now that it's been about 2 weeks, all the flavors have toned down into more of a blackberry cream and I can't taste a definitive PB flavor.
I'm VERY picky/finicky when it comes to PB juices and out of all the ones I've had there's only been a few I thought were done right in the sense that they had that sweet, rich, creamy JIF or Peter Pan brand of flavor.
Here's the ones I've tried and how I feel about them based on their PB profile:
- Artisan Clouds: Peanut Butter
- Boardroom Vapor: Call To Order
- Candy Land: Nutter Finger
- Candy Land: Reece's Dream
- SlamCake: Peanut Butter & Jealous
- The Clean Vape: Chocolate PB&J
- V8P: Mix Master
- California Vaping Co.: Peanut Butter Crunch Time
- Detroit Underground Juice Collective: Calumet Theatre
- Five Pawns: Grandmaster
- Gothic Vapor: Peanut Butter Yum
- Jam Monster: PB & Jam
- Simply Southern: Lunchbox
- VapeWild: Peanut Butter Cup
- VapeWild: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- AreLiquid: Hella Good
- Fuggin: Inside Peanut Butter Outside Jelly
- Turnt Vape Co.: PBS
- Waffle Drops: PB Waffle Cone
- White Octopus: Peanut Butter Chocolate
I'm going to be making some adjustments to the recipe today but would love some insight if anyone has any suggestions on how to really give this juice a strong, salty/sweet pb dominant base that carries through the entire hit while providing a nice sweet blackberry somewhere in the mix.
You can also email me at email@example.com as well, I'd love to hear from you guys. Thanks!